Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yard Beautification...

This weekend was BEAUTIFUL! So, we spent the weekend cleaning up the yard, again, and adding to it. I decided that I didn't like our lame excuse for a front yard, and, with the help of my sister, ripped out the "grass". That was A LOT of work. Then we put in bricks around the edge, stone pavers to walk on, some hostas and other pretty little flowers. And, to top it off, covered it all up with some red mulch. It looks amazing! Like I said, it was a lot of work, I have the bruises, sunburn and sore muscles to prove it, but it was worth it. I am really glad we did it, and glad my sister was here to help. :)



This is a picture of our hard work in the front of the house. The picture doesn't really do it justice, I couldn't get a good picture. So, if you want to see how awesome it really is, you are just gonna have to come see for yourself. :)


Huddy came out to "help" in the yard for a bit. He just loves to be outside, but he doesn't like his knees to touch the grass, as you can see by this picture. Before we did all the yard work, my sister and I took Hudson for a nice, long walk downtown. I like to go check out the little shops downtown, and he likes to just chill in his stroller, or sleep, which is what he did most of the time.


This picture really has nothing to do with the weekend, it wasn't even taken this weekend, but I love it! Hudson looks like he is jammin' out, it's hilarious!

So, anyway, that was our weekend. It was pretty perfect I must say. Could not have asked for better weather or better results from all of our hard work. I hope everyone else has as great of a weekend as our little family did. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment